Located in the heart of Napa Valley, Elizabeth Spencer Winery in Rutherford is the perfect location for your private event. We offer four separate spaces for private events and can accommodate groups up to 200.
Our experienced events team is available to assist with coordinating a completely custom event to meet your needs. We will guide you through our event spaces, package options, and preferred vendors to ensure the event is everything you envisioned. We welcome all celebrations, dinners, business retreats, meetings, and more.
At approximately 2000 square feet, our premier venue is a spacious, refurbished artist studio and private garden with views of the western Mayacamas range.
- Accommodates up to 50 guests seated or 75 guests standing
- Refurbished barn doors open to a private outdoor garden and patio.
- Features wood-burning fireplace, cafe lighting, staging kitchen and bar.
This charming, 384 square foot cottage is the perfect setting for a private tasting, corporate meeting, or special dinner.
- One or two rectangular tables can be placed for seating up to 18 people.
- Two sets of french doors open into The Courtyard.
The Rutherford Green provides ample space for large parties to mingle, dine, dance, and relax. Overhead cafe lighting adds a beautiful ambiance after sunset.
- A large lawn area is bordered by decomposed granite paths with shade pavilions on either side.
- Accommodates up to 250 for a seated dinner, casual gatherings and standing receptions.
- Rental of additional furniture may be required
The Courtyard, at approximately 1850 square feet, provides a relaxed outdoor garden setting ideal for dinners, receptions, and larger gatherings.
- Accommodates 40 to 100 people.
- Features cafe lighting and optional bistro tables and umbrellas.
- Rental of additional furniture may be required.
- Available after business hours.
Pavilion on the Green
Savor in the quintessential Wine Country experience while relaxing in your reserved Pavilion on the Rutherford Green. Enjoy Elizabeth Spencer wines and delicious family-style selections from Oakville Grocery’s favorite seasonal dishes and play a variety of lawn games including croquet and cornhole. This two-hour experience is the perfect way to revel in a leisurely afternoon in Napa Valley.